Monday, January 25, 2010

Romance Challenge



* * *
It is not so bad to embrace the romantic part in our lives once in a while. We need that little tingling...that spoken words to help us remember love is all around us. Hence, I have decided to join the Romance Challenge hosted by Alaine from "The Royal Reviews" blog and this is my entry.

There were four levels to choose from and my heart leaped for Obsessed (- read 20 Romance Fiction novels in a year). Why not just go all the way and hit a home run right? At least that is what I hear from my heart ignoring the blabbering sound in my head to be practical and think of my already hectic schedule and overrated work load. I can be stubborn like that you know?


So here's my list where I can update regularly of what I have read and TBR as well:

1. Vision in White by Norah Roberts - [completed]
2. Some Kind of Wonderful by Debbie Macomber - [completed]
3. Seaside Letters by Denise Hunter - [completed]

4. Finding the Dream by Norah Roberts - [
TBR]
5. Cindy and the Prince by Debbie Macomber - [
TBR]
6. Windfall by Norah Roberts - [
TBR]
7. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks - [TBR]
8. Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James - [completed]

9. The Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James - [completed]
10. Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins - [completed]
11. The Next Best Thing by Kristan Higgins - [completed]
12. Too Hot to Handle by Robin Kye - [TBR]
13. True Love and other Disasters by Rachel Gibson - [TBR]
14. Something about You by Julie James - [completed]
15. Lead Me On by Victoria Dahl - [completed]
16. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward - [completed]

4 comments:

  1. How about Dear John? that should be in one of your list.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I forgot about that LOL. You got me there... Definitely should be in the list though I have to admit that Nicholas Sparks always make me cry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie, welcome to the romance challenge, I hope you enjoy it. I read Visions in White last year and enjoyed and now I have the second book in the series waiting to be read. I'm planning on reading Dear John this week and yes I have the box of tissues ready cause Nicholas Sparks ALWAYS makes me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Alaine. Thanks for dropping by. We know we will for sure cry and yet we continue reading his books....SIGH..He's just that good right? SIGH.

    ReplyDelete