Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Friendly Reminder for Savor the Moment

Friends from the bloggosphere and world of books...
TODAY is the release date of Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts' book three in the Bride Quartet. I am just posting a reminder to get yourself a copy from you favorite stores.

I got mine earlier today as a loyal supporter of Robb...I meant Roberts. ;-)
I read the first two books --  Vision in White and Bed of Roses last year. I was entertained with Roberts' voice and now excited for the Romance of Laurel and Del, though I'd be happier if I could also read now the Happy Ever After story of Parker instead of waiting for November to come. SIGH...


Description from Amazon:

New Love takes the cake in the third novel in Nora Roberts's new Bride Quartet-in a stunning French flap edition.


Wedding baker Laurel McBane is surrounded by romance working at Vows wedding planning company with her best friends Parker, Emma, and Mac. But she's too low-key to appreciate all the luxuries that their clients seem to long for. What she does appreciate is a strong, intelligent man, a man just like Parker's older brother Delaney, on whom she's had a mega-crush since childhood.

But some infatuations last longer than others, and Laurel is convinced that the Ivy League lawyer is still out of her reach. Plus, Del is too protective of Laurel to ever cross the line with her-or so she thinks. When Laurel's quicksilver moods get the better of her-leading to an angry, hot, all-together mind-blowing kiss with Del-she'll have to quiet the doubts in her mind to turn a moment of passion into forever...

6 comments:

  1. Wah! my library still has it "on order" and then I'm #5 in line! Might have to buy this one, sorry bank account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I got it and finished it... couldn't wait! Did you read it yet, Natalie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, My library doesn't even have this on order yet. Isn't that a bummer? Since I owned the other two books I decided to get the copy first thing in the morning last tuesday. It was worth it.

    Hils, Yes I just finished it. Wow gurl, you finished it quicker than me. Did you like it? I like it, though here's the thing part -- since from the beginning I've been a fan of Parker, the part with Parker and Mal have been a distraction to me throughout this book because the more I keep seeing their names the more I get impatient waiting for Parker's story on the next book. But the good part is that I was entertained with STM, and those cakes -- yum they made me hungry. Twice I went for the fridge and stole a chocolate cake to satisfy my craving. NR did a good job in describing Laurel's work of art. The story line was convincing and the friendship between the four ladies? I envy their dedication and loyalty to each other.

    Oh, I got confused a bit what it meant by SMOB...I think I had a brain fart with that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still waiting for this to come in at the library. What the heck is taking those other readers so long? Sheesh!!!! I'm getting VERY impatient. I almost bought it at Target on Saturday. Then I would have to go back and buy the first two... LOL.

    I better that call from the library asap or I'm gonna cry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TEN MINUTES LATER.... the library called. It's in and it's my turn! Whooopeeeee!!!! :D
    *happy dancing*
    Time for cake! ... well.. I'll enjoy Laurel's cakes via imagery, anyway. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissy, I'm glad you finally got it. Hope you'll like it. The cake! the cake! the cake! why do I have a feeling you're soon posting a cake you learned from Laurel?

    waiting...waiting...waiting... bring some to BN...

    ReplyDelete