Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tour with Friends


Meeting a classmate from College I haven't seen in many years brought back memories from the past, not knowing what I really wanted in life. I was ambitious in reaching the ladder of success but was naive to the reality of life outside the world I grew up. It was a wakeup call when my path merged into the pack of hungry wolves eager to dive in to the dome of reality. Empty handed with inferior ability to survive I took the chance and challenged the faith once painted in front of me inside the College classroom, painted in blurry images and intense colors. The struggle was difficult, more like a test in the midst of wolves waiting patiently, calculating, planning their attacks against every step I took.
  

They are all shuffled cards of memory now, stored and kept away.  But once in a while I look back and the ghost whispers, "It was a heck of a ride worth remembering."






4 comments:

  1. Ahh, mixed feelings about those memories, Natalie. I'm sure you've come a long way and are much better for the experiences, right?

    I love the photographs, articularly the photograph of what looks like the boardwalk or a pier in NYC. You had a gorgeous day for touring.

    PS: Love the look of your new blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, the word is "p"articularly. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hils you found my new home! Glad you like. With past experiences many of them weren't great, some frustrating, some caused awful pain and left ugly scars. But yes they made me stronger, can't complain much. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the boardwalk in Asburry Park in jersey. Just a quick walk before sundown after a day at NY. It was indeed a lovely lovely day.

    ReplyDelete