Thursday, July 8, 2010

She Made the Headache Go Away

The pounding in my head was a continuous annoyance I didn’t have the energy to check my mails when I got home late last night from work. But, I was curious enough of the yellow envelope I needed to open it as my heart leapt for joy seeing the sender’s name. Guess what?










I got a pretty bookmark from Christine – such a lovely, lovely book thing I will surely enjoy using while I spend time reading. Thank you very much Christine! I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

And what better book I could start using such gift than on a J.D. Robb’s novel where I first met Christine through her “In Death” Reading Challenge? Yup – I used it right away since I am currently reading the 3rd chapter of Betrayal in Death I borrowed from the library. Through Christine I was also given the oppurtunity to meet other two lovely ladies: Hilcia and Mariana.

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's so sweet! Enjoy it Natalie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will, thanks Hilcia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! How did I miss this post, Natalie!? I'm so embarrassed!

    You are so very welcome and gee, it looks so nice tucked in your book!
    Thank you for saying those lovely things. You warm my heart.

    And ladies, we need to meet again. I enjoyed all of your company so very much. It is really great how we all clicked so well together from the start. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably because this was the time I changed my domain name ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow - this just showed up in my Google Reader (along with about 15 other posts!) - I wondered where you'd gotten to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Realy? Hmmm...I'd blame Google for the lack of consistency...hehe ;-) thanks visiting though.

    ReplyDelete