Thursday, February 4, 2010

I have acquired a brain fart syndrome

I am now a believer of people hitting a bulls eye while they blurt out the words of "brain fart here they come" or what my friend would call - a brain 'tot. I'm stuck on the first page of Julie James' Practice Makes Perfect just right after I abandoned Meg Cabot's Size 14 Is Not Fat Either. I happen to be on page 101 of Ceremony in Death when I realized I am due with the library on few of these novels in front including Elizabeth Noble's The Girl Next Door. In between sentences I kept fidgeting on what seems like eternity - I haven't even started a single word on my writing assignment for this week! That stupid window topic is messing my head as I trudge toward the computer. I know these are all winter gas in life and would soon pass. Soon.

Or anytime now...

4 comments:

  1. Why don't you take some pressure off yourself and just renew your library books. ;P

    I can do it online using the barcode numbers of my library card, but I know at the very least you can call the library and have them renew it for you.

    Hey, you ready for all this snow tonight? I love snow days... but wished tomorrow was a school day so my girls could have the thrill of an unexpected day off from school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally renewed two of the In Death Series and I'm targeting to finish both this month. Thanks for the tip.

    Haha, I kinda wished too it's a normal working day so I get to work from home. But the snow is always refreshing to watch. I'm going to try to go out tomorrow and take pictures of the white glowing snow right across from the reservation. Should be liberating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please remove my image from this page within 24 hours. It is linked back to my website and that my friend, is a no-no.

    ReplyDelete