Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A view from the top

The first to come to work and the last to leave - yup that's me! Call it dedication or love or plain obsession but for me it's more a necessity. Too many deadlines to chase, not enough time to waste. But if there is one thing that keeps my sanity intact, I give the view from my office window a huge credit. My office is located at the 5th floor, the highest I could get in the building. The view changes in the fall and winter, but the green trees are hard to ignore. They're very eye friendly && stress reliever.

4 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous... I wish that was my view :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a magnet, something I don't want to let go so easily, hence the job I must love. I can share the view with you if you want. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great view! I bet it looks pretty all snow covered. : )

    {thinking about icy cold temps in this heat wave...}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine,
    I'm sure it would look very pretty when covered with snow. I haven't seen it yet, because everytime a snow is coming I'd stay home with my virtual office. Maybe this winter I'll give it a try if I don't chicken out!

    ReplyDelete