Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In Death Series Marathon + June is Audiobook Month

Recently I fell in love with the novels of J.D. Robb, all over again. I managed to listen to few chapters on my way to and from work (a total of almost 2-hours drive along GSP). I've listened to other audioboks and read few paperbacks from different authors then and there, but this series felt different. It felt like keeping in touch with family and friends everyday.

Eve, Roarke, Summerset, Peabody, McNabb, Feeney...they are my family now.

To celebrate June as audiobook month, I intend to continue listening to the remaining books in the series.
Here's a snapshot of my recent marathon:

15. Seduction in Death - April 2011 (in Audiobook)
16. Reunion in Death - April 2011 (in Audiobook)
17. Purity in Death - April 2011 (in Audiobook)
18. Portrait in Death - April 2011 (in Audiobook)

19. Imitation in Death - May 2011 (in Audiobook)
20. Remember When - May 2011 (in Audiobook)
21. Divided in Death - May 2011 (in Audiobook)
22. Visions in Death - May 2011 (in Audiobook)
23. Survivor in Death - May 2011 (in Audiobook)
24. Origin in Death - May 2011 (in Audiobook)
25. Memory In Death - May 2011 (in Audiobook)
26. "Haunted in Death" (in the Bump in the Night anthology or the Three in Death anthology) - May 2011 (in Audiobook)
27. Born In Death - May 2011 (in Audiobook)

28. Innocent in Death - Listening Now , June 2011 (in Audiobook)

3 comments:

  1. I just finished the newest, Treachery in Death and loved it because all of the beloved characters make an appearance and it's just good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are booking!! lol get it? ;)

    By the way, you won my little In Death giveaway last month. I suggest we meet one evening soon at B&N so I can treat you to a book and coffee. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nise, I can't wait to read TiD,knowing that I'll be spending time with all the characters I learned to love and enjoy. Soon I'll get to that...

    Hi Christine, yes it's definitely a wow. I meant I couldn't stop listening to this series. I've stopped watching TV seriously. And wow again, I won your giveaway and didn't even know about it? Shame on me!! I'm sure I checked back in your blog last month and thought you've missed your post. Turns out I did!!! Thanks and yes we should get together soon. Pick the place and time ;-) tnx again.

    ReplyDelete