Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome Home Mr. Finn -- my new love


Mr. Finn is a blue crowntail betta fish with a single ray extensions fin type. They say he is a fighter fish but when I saw him inside that small cup in the store, I thought of him more of the friendly side.

His dominating blue color with a shade of black around his upturned mouth, his sky blue pectoral fin that nicely flaps when he moves, a bright red pelvic fin, a light shade of pink on his scales and partly on his tail when widely spread are what attracted my attention the first time I saw him.


On his first day he went around the acquarium as if looking for some familiarity and kept on circling around the decorations. The first time I fed him with tropical flakes, he just stared at them, ignored them, then moved on, like he really enjoyed showing off his smooth aquatic abilites. It wasn't easy to take a picture of him too!


I placed a statue of a lady and few figurines behind the aquarium for fun with hopes to entertain Mr. Finn. Look, he couldn't help himself necking that lady!


I am still observing his every moves and praying that he would survive under his new owner (hey, that's me). I plan to make him a baseball fan -- a Yankee fan he is.


So stay tuned for more pictures and notes about Mr. Finn @ my bisdak notes blog.

~

2 comments: